Advent International is in talks with investors to sell Evri. The PE house currently owns a 75% stake in the delivery business and the remaining 25% is owned by German retail company Otto group. The deal is valued at £2bn.
Join our network of executives who receive the MBS News daily, as well as the insights, analysis and our weekly column in The Weekend Edition.
You’ll be able to unsubscribe at any time.